CIS registered for FREE in 3 easy steps.

I want to register for CIS

We help individuals that want to become registered for the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS). As a HMRC agent* we are able to apply on your behalf to become registered with HMRC for self-employment. Once registered you will be issued a UTR number (unique tax reference number) and when your UTR arrives it will be registered for CIS. This service is completely free with no obligations or tie in to any further services we offer.

Registering for CIS through us is the simplest way to become registered for CIS. The application process can be completed in a couple of minutes and will be submitted to HMRC within 24hrs. Start now by completing your details above.

Once your form has been submitted to HMRC you will receive your UTR number / CIS registration in 2-3 weeks.

If you would like Subcontractor Support to be able to speak to HMRC and track the progress of your application you will need to sign the client authorisation form (64-8 form) that we will email to you once you have signed up.

Again, this service is completely free with no sneaky contracts or charges. All we ask is that you consider using us to support you through the year and to file your end of year tax return. We get back, on average, £2,500 per year for each of our clients.

Once registered with us we will send you a welcome pack and details of our helpline, text service and email so that you can ask any questions you have any time. We know that CIS can be confusion but we simplify the process for you, giving you the confidence to know that you don't over pay in tax through out the year.

Subcontractor Support is the UK's leading construction specialist that helps Subcontractors from initial CIS registration all the way through to building multi-million pound construction businesses. Sign up with us and benefit from a team of construction experts.

* Subcontractor Support is a privately owned, independent company. We are not HMRC, we are an authorised agent of HMRC which means we can speak to them on your behalf but we are not nor do we give the impression that we are endorsed by HMRC.